Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Brodyisms

Me to Liam: What's your name?
Brody: Don't tell him, mommy. It's HIS responsibility to know.
 
"This is my brother. Isn't he cute?"
Brody, introducing Liam to his first grade class.
 
Brody told me he saw my dad on a Friday, that my dad was behind him & he saw little circles of him in the sunlight. My dad passed away in 1989. Brody said that now he knows my dad has always been with him, & when Brody's with me, my dad is with us too. ♥
 
Brody thanked the flight crew for a nice ride as we exited the aircraft- they then called him back on so he could go in the cockpit, and then let him use the microphone to say "Hi mom!" a few times over
the PA system.
 
"You know what's worse than choking? Putting your head on fire."
 
I was having a bad hair day so I put on a baseball cap. At which point Brody said, "You look like a stranger. The kind of stranger who takes kids."

Once Brody explained, "I'm lucky, mommy. To make 4, I just hold up all my fingers, cause I only -have- 4 fingers. You guys have to hold your thumbs down to make 4. So that's why -I'm-lucky."

2 comments:

SaRaH said...

I've always suspected you might be that kind of stranger.

Our Beautiful Life said...

I love Brody!